Gallery wood floor
Under you see tabs, which you can open, where you can look at one technique item at the time setup on one kind of wood. You can click on the color and the picture appears bigger. To get a full screen picture, click on the square at left hand corner upstairs, after you click the picture for the first time.To see the name of the design, just move your mouse over the picture and not click.
Gallery wooden floors designs
In this gallery wood floor section you will see around 70% of our wood floor options to modify or color your wood with different techniques. The gallery wood floor tries to feed you with a first impression or memory support when you saw our wood in real. Each tab under represent one kind of wood with their options in designs.
Under you will see design options in the gallery wood floor. The gallery wood floor is divided into two sections:
- Oak wood floor gallery
- other wood gallery
It is good that one understand a few things about coating before sniffle around in the gallery wood floor.
- Top coat, a special pore sealer with a spotless system to it, this transparent coating will protect your color as well it closes the pores of wood so dirt and water cannot enter the wood. Maintenance and a repair is very easy, just some liquid on the spot, wipe it a little and let it dry.
- Oil coat, oxidative oil, this oil reacts with wood due to oxygen. If the wood has react with the oil, it is useless to apply more oil to the wood, since it cannot react with wood anymore and you just wipe the oil off. You can imagine, if the wood has a scratch, some wood fibers are exposed to oxygen again, if we apply our oil, than only the damaged area can react with the wood and therefore it can be repaired. The excess oil we just wipe it off and the scratch is quite repaired.
- Modifications, at least a 3 step procedure. 1. We let the wood react with chemicals, so the wood color will be changed. 2. we can use a support color and 3. we top coat the full design to protect the art work as well the wood.
- Smoke designs, fumigation techniques are used to modify the color of wood. See what we can do with is!
- Poly Urethane (PU), a classic strong lacquer technique, most used for commercial purposes, but than again, you should study the easy repair options of a top coat since PU is not that easy to repair. Most of the time PU is sand down and re-applied.
OAK WOOD FLOOR GALLERY
Under you see different tabs. Each tab has a gallery for you relate to the title, just click on the tab title and the gallery will open. If you touches the picture with your mouse, the name of the design will appear.